Candidates Passed Cisco 400-007 Exam Pass
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Center
Cisco 400-007 Questions from SPOTO in Real Exam
The Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE) 400-007 exam is a prestigious certification exam that tests a candidate's advanced knowledge and skills in network design, specifically focusing on infrastructure design for large-scale networks. The CCDE certification is aimed at expert-level network professionals who are involved in designing, planning, and optimizing complex network infrastructures.
The CCDE certification exam (400-007) consists of two parts:
1. Qualification Exam: This exam tests your knowledge and skills related to network design principles and concepts. It is a multiple-choice exam that lasts 2 hours.
2. Practical Exam: This exam tests your ability to design and implement complex network solutions. It is a scenario-based exam that lasts 8 hours.
To prepare for the CCDE certification exam, you should have a solid understanding of network design principles and technologies. You should also have hands-on experience designing and implementing complex network solutions. Cisco CCDE 400-007 Certified Latest & Accurate Exam Questions & Answers for all candidates to prepare and pass the exams on the first attempt. Cisco 400-007 exam dumps perfectly cover all real exam questions. You can pass your exam with SPOTO Cisco 400-007 Exam successfully.
The CCDE 400-007 exam covers a wide range of topics related to network design, including:
1. Layer 2 Control Plane: Understanding and designing Layer 2 control plane protocols, such as Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), VLANs, and Trunking.
2. Layer 3 Control Plane: Knowledge of routing protocols and design considerations for OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, and multicast routing.
3. Network Virtualization: Understanding and designing network virtualization technologies, such as VRF, MPLS, and VXLAN.
4. Quality of Service (QoS): Designing QoS policies and mechanisms to optimize network performance and resource utilization.
5. WAN Technologies and Connectivity: Designing enterprise WAN solutions, including MPLS L3 VPN, Metro Ethernet, and SD-WAN.
6. Security and Compliance: Incorporating security best practices and meeting regulatory requirements in network design, including firewall placement, VPNs, and network segmentation.
7. Network Management: Designing scalable network management solutions, such as fault, configuration, accounting, performance, and security (FCAPS) management.
8. Network Design Principles: Applying design principles to meet specific customer requirements and constraints, including network resiliency, scalability, and maintainability.
To prepare for the CCDE 400-007 exam, candidates should take advantage of various resources, including official Cisco training courses, study materials, and practice exams.