Candidates Passed AWS Exam Pass
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Center
AWS Questions from SPOTO in Real Exam
Exam Code: SAA-C02
Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
Certification Provider: AWS
Bundle includes 2 products: Practice Test, Training Course
Total Cost: $250
Bundle Price: $200
Includes questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Price: 250 CTA: Order Now
Based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam and learn by working with real equipment. Price: 200$ CTA: Order Now
Do you want to ace the SAA-C02 exam on your first attempt? Practice exam questions and answers, as well as training courses, are available to assist you prepare for the SPOTO SAA-C02 certification. You may study for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam with the SPOTO Bundle, which includes real test questions and answers as well as videos. The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate credential is one of the most popular in the networking industry.
This certificate assists organizations in identifying and developing personnel with crucial capabilities for cloud implementation. The ability to design and deploy distributed systems on AWS is validated by earning the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification.
Anyone with one or more years of hands-on experience creating available, cost-effective, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS is eligible for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification. We recommend that you have the following items before taking this exam:
- One year of hands-on AWS experience, including using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services, as well as AWS deployment and management services.
- Experience establishing, managing, and maintaining workloads on Amazon Web Services (AWS), as well as applying security measures and meeting regulatory requirements
- Use of both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface is required (CLI)
- AWS Well-Architected Framework, AWS networking, security services, and the AWS global infrastructure are all things you should know.
- Ability to determine if AWS services match a specific technical need and to specify technical criteria for an AWS-based application.